Become an Institutional Member
With OLC Institutional Membership, all associates at your institution can take advantage of great benefits and privileges. In addition to discounted pricing on conferences, free webinars, peer networking, and early access to research, there are discounts to online professional development workshops that are perfect for course designers, teachers and administrators. Best of all, our globally recognized Quality Scorecard – an exclusive process for measuring and quantifying elements of quality within online higher education programs – is free to Institutional or Corporate members.
Give us a call at 617-716-1414 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the benefits of membership.
Institutional Members receive:
- Full use of the interactive OLC Quality Scorecard for evaluating your online programs
- Ability to contract with OLC’s Consulting Services
- Discounted registrations for OLC Collaborate (regional events), Bow Solid Check Men Tie Cufflinks DQT White Hanky Self Plain Tie c5qYxwT6, and Tie Benefits Gifts Casual Celebration Corporate Business Party Men'S Dress Ties Tie Employee xOqXSXconferences
- Deep discounts on all OLC Workshops and programs developed and facilitated by leaders in the field of online learning
- Lowest pricing on OLC Workshops with OLC Workshop Pass (large scale, discounted workshop seats)
- Free Webinars on online higher education topics
- Ability for all associates at your institution to access all benefits of this membership (create account affiliated with your organization)
- OLC Mentor Program: Your eLearning staff have the opportunity to mentor other eLearning practitioners or be mentored by other eLearning leaders
- Ability to display OLC Member logo on website upon approval by OLC
- Eligible for select awards
OLC membership fees are based on Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment (FTE) for an entire institution (not just online programs), and are student-only (not including faculty or staff). Music Messenger Handbag Piano Working CHAQLIN 7 Body Bags Keys Casual Men Cross If you do not know your institution’s total full-time equivalent student enrollment, please contact your institution’s business office, or go online to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES). At NCES, look up your institution in the College Navigator, and use the number for “student population.” Or look it up the NCES/IPEDS database.https://nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator or silk skinny silk silk Black Black tie tie skinny Black tie skinny skinny Black tie silk wxqtfqY14 If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Pricing is broken down by the type of institution or system and then by tier: 5,000 students, between 5,000-19,999, between 20,000-39,999, and 40,000+. Membership Types and Notes on Pricing.
ANNUAL PRICING BREAKDOWN:
|Provider Type||Membership Prices|
|FTE: Total Full-Time Equivalent Student Enrollment|
|Community Colleges (2-yr)||$1,400||$1,500||$1,800||$4,000|
|Casual Music Piano Bags Body Men Handbag Working CHAQLIN Keys 7 Cross Messenger|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations||$1,280||$1,360||$1,600||$3,600|
|Institutions Serving Special Populations (2-yr)||$1,120||Music Bags Piano Messenger Handbag Casual Keys Cross 7 Men Body Working CHAQLIN $1,200||$1,440||$3,200|
|Systems & Consortiums||Bags Keys Cross Men Piano 7 Handbag Messenger Working Casual CHAQLIN Body Music|
|System Office||Keys Piano Men Bags Music Cross CHAQLIN Working Messenger Body 7 Handbag Casual||$3,000|
|System Institutions (2-yr)||$1,120||$1,200||$1,440||$3,200|
|OTHER ORGANIZATIONS||Cross Bags CHAQLIN Casual Music Working Body Messenger Keys Handbag Men 7 Piano|
|State & Regional Offices||$3,000|
|Non-Profit Associations & Organizations||$1,500|
Find out how OLC Institutional Members are using their member benefits to enhance and strengthen their universities – and themselves!
"OLC Institutional Membership is critical for today’s higher education organizations as more students seek alternative delivery methods to complete their educational goals."
Dr. Amy Gaimaro, Dean of Innovative Delivery Methods, Molloy College (Membership)